At DC Central Kitchen, we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use DC Central Kitchen’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- DC Central Kitchen collects personal information when you register for a DC Central Kitchen service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information via email list sign-up, donations, etc.
- DC Central Kitchen’s web hosts automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested.
- DC Central Kitchen will not share your information with a third party unless permission is obtained.
- You may choose to decline sharing your personal information with DC Central Kitchen.
- You may choose to request that your information be kept anonymous in our databases and mailing lists.
- You may choose to request that you not be contacted via email, snail mail, or any other correspondence provided by DC Central Kitchen.
DC Central Kitchen
425 2nd ST NW
Washington, DC 20001