About Fresh Start Catering
Fresh Start Catering is DC Central Kitchen’s revenue generating social enterprise employing Culinary Job Training program graduates. Fresh Start Catering features high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients. When you do business with Fresh Start Catering, you are directly supporting DC Central Kitchen’s programs and culinary graduates. View a complete menu.
- Recommended $500 minimum for all orders.
- Orders over $1,200 are subject to an 18% service charge.
- A 50% deposit is required to book events with full payment due upon completion of event.
- Guaranteed numbers must be received at least 72 hours (3 days) before event.
- In the absence of a DC Sales Tax Exemption form, a 10% sales tax will be applied to all orders.
- To inquire about catering, please visit the order inquiry form or call 202-400-2815.
Great Service, Great Feedback
“I appreciate all that your entire organization works toward and the ideals that are upheld in all you do. Even though I am FULL & satisfied, I still feel I ate healthy, seasonable, sustainable, local ingredients. Eating that way feeds your soul too.”
- Katie Glacken, National Association of County and City Health Officials
“Thanks for a great lunch for today. We had great feedback on the sandwiches, people loved the pickles and the pasta salad was a big hit!”
- Yvonne King, Destination DC
“Fresh Start Catering continues to be our caterer-of-choice for our events!”
- Amy Monsarrat, Conservation International
“What fascinated me about DC Central Kitchen was how charity soon became a thriving business that benefited everyone, especially the marginalized—ex-cons, public school students, and local farmers—and that just by ordering from the right catering company, a person could do right.”
- Zeke Emanuel, The Atlantic